We shouldn't get our hopes up.
- How could any rational person keep this hidden from scientists for years?
- How can DNA samples (blood and tissue) be collected without getting an un-ambiguous photograph?
- Hype, publicity created by Melba Ketchum's Facebook page. If the data is legitimate let the data speak for itself.
- Delay in publishing results. Guy Edwards' 5 Stages of Big Bigfoot Announcement
- There is no Geneticists, Anthropologists, Biologists, Zoologists, Physiologists publicly associated with the study.
- Dr. Ketchum owns the lab where the samples are tested. This potentially is a conflict of interest.
Having said all this there are some positive and encouraging signs coming from Dr. Ketchum's work and I hope she is successful in providing good evidence for the existence of sasquatch.